K7 Internet Security Features :
Set read/write/execute access to external devices :
k7 Internet Security Key automatically reads and writes for getting access to external devices to secure your device. k7 internet security automatically scans USB disks as soon as they are plugged in to detect and clean malware and virus programs.
k7 internet security Scans USB disks as soon as they are plugged in:
k7 internet security automatically scans USB disks as soon as they are plugged in to detect and clean malware and virus programs.
- Prevents malicious autoruns when any external device is plugged in:
- This product is blocked unknown malicious autoruns programs for preventing your device’s safer side.
- Vaccinates USB drive from infecting any other Computer, Detects and blocks browser exploits
- Detects and removes behavior-based blocking malware.
- It monitors all the programs behavior to your
- Detects and informs the user about threatful applications.
- This product is automatically detected and sends information about the threatful application providing you with the best security.
- k7 internet security has almost all the features of k7 antivirus with its own internet security feature.
- If you buy k7 internet security then you get almost all the features of antivirus and internet security in a single product.
Compatibility with this virus protection software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup.
A separate x64 version may be available from K7 Computing.
How to Install K7 Internet Security Activation Key :
Download the current version From
Double Click on setup-eng-ts.exe le.
Click on Install. It will Install K7 Internet Security.
After Install Click on Activate to activate the License.
Enter the Name, Email ID, and Product Key which you have purchased.
Click on Next and enter the password for the K7 Account and machine name.
Click Next and wait for sometimes it will activate the K7 Internet Security on your machine.